Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hurry

I was thinking yesterday how important it is to remember that we are all, owyousay, antholes? No something like this... I mean bad, trouble, difficile. Yes you are! Of course. Really I think we are all a little selfish. Sometimes a lot selfish (and sometimes that's the most fun anyway). So perhaps when one of your friends is being a complete huge ridiculous anthole instead of telling them that they are stupide or that they will never be in love because they are too ugly or that they don't know how to cook chicken casserole, it is better to remember that they are just a small fool, like you. There will be times when you must say these things, naturellement... and I will think about this some more... but right now it is past seven o'clock and that means the bar is open and my favourite pianist will be there. I'm not so sure he is a very good pianist but he's so handsome and has really curly hair. Why don't you come along? Lzb

No comments:

Post a Comment