Friday 5 June 2009

Soleil

Hello. Comment? Here it is morning and the curtains are drawn but I will arise in a moment. We missed you the other night. The bar was full and the music was, well, not good exactly but created quite the most perfect background ambience for a group of middle-aged drinkers who had seen better days and were slightly worse for wear. The curly haired pianist, yes it was his work. At the end of the night he left with something young and beautiful and I felt my soleil sink a little. Being young has its advantages doesn't it but still, I don't mind. He is such a wonderful creature to admire. And so, we were talking about friends, non? And I was wondering when you should tell a person that they really can't behave in such a way and also carry the name 'friend'. I think this depends on your role in the relationship. If you are scared to walk away then you will leave it too long. If you are the chief then maybe you fire people too soon. Also - can we ask people to change and expect it to happen? This is a big question. Do people change? LZB

No comments:

Post a Comment