Thursday 23 July 2009

Crisis!

The cork screw has broken. And this when I have had a day of rain and the boiler breaking. The rain is okay, you dry in the end you know. And the boiler? It's so old - older than me I think, and I sometimes break down amie. So I can't be angry about this for long.

But the cork screw?! Aagh! I will have to push in the cork with a knife like a student and I hate that. Lzb


IS your lover a great guy but maybe not so great at some importantes things? Email your probleme and we will share it with the world: lazybird@amginternet.net

2 comments:

  1. Have resorted to hammering a large nail into the cork and drawing cork out with plyers...does this say something about us, resourceful females that we are- perhaps not the things we wanna hear about ourselves, though?
    Cheers
    xS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling - you too? Life is tough, c'est vrai. I like your creativity very much. And at least you didn't use your teeth. Sante! Lzb x

    ReplyDelete