Tuesday 28 July 2009

Excitement is here!

Well, there's an expression 'be careful what you wish for' - do you have something like this in English? And so, this afternoon, I wished for excitement - and here it is already. First the bathroom light exploded with a big bang, and now I have a question about marriage and fidelity from the mistress. (And my boiler is still not working properly but that is a different link.) http://lazybird-guides-problemes.blogspot.com/2009/07/mistress-troubles.html#comments

Deirdre wants to tell the wife - I think that this is hopeless. The role of the mistress is mistressing not marrying the man. And you? What are your thoughts? This is such a great subject. Once I was having affairs with a married man and.. - wait the door bell is ringing. I call you later - no write here later - you know! Lzb! x


DO you have a terrible rash or condition that makes you afraid to go out? Tell me and I will tell everyone all the detail - and then the embarrassment goes away and people will recognise you in the street and be so happy that you have left your apartment and come out to enjoy the cafe! Email to me here lazybird@amginternet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment