Sunday 26 July 2009

The Cure

The Cure to a head that is bad from drinking is to not drink. This of course is poor advice if you already have the bad head. In my experience, for that you need sugar and salt and water. Try some bread dipped in salt and some sweet tea and tell me if that helps you. Actually, this would be a much better poll then the one I have here at the moment. I don't know why I want to know if you like cheese or Charlie Chaplin, really that isn't so importante. I think I was in a funny mood when I chose this and liked the sound. Let me know how you like these things that begin with 'chhuh'... and I will think of something much better for the next one I promise it! Lzb


ARE you single and looking for a lover but having trouble knowing how to find a good man? Email your probleme and we will share it with the world: lazybird@amginternet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment