Thursday 16 July 2009

Catching men

Well, tonight is the night... maybe for love? I have my caramel and my eyebrows and my hair - which looks great actually. Alexi gave me a colour so my hairs are shining like a lake in the night. It's really beauty. I wish it was like this every day. I'm going to the hotel on the Champs Elysees at around 10pm to find the Irish man and ask why he likes to vanish and then ask what other magic he can show me. If he says he is with the circus, maybe I will run away on an elephant with him!

But first... we must ask, how much shall we do to find a man? Today Online Dating Virgin sent me a probleme. http://lazybird-guides-problemes.blogspot.com/ What do you think of online dating? Should she date a man with a monkey?! I can't wait to hear what you are thinking!

Maintenant, I'm going to get some wine and prepare for my adventure. (Should I bring peanuts in case of the elephant?)Lzb

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an exciting flirtation- nothing like a bit of wagging tail-interest to make you feel good- I've never internet-dated, but can't see how its any different from 3d dating, you get to know the skelingtons eventually...it is nice to be liked, my mistake was always liking someone because they liked me...there's plent of time, isn't there? Perhaps your renewed sparkle might catch the eye of some real fesh-and-bones. too?
    xxS

    ReplyDelete